Saturday, December 3, 2011

Spent Too Much Money on eBay

I have definitely spent too much time and money on eBay lately.

According to me, I was going for great prices. For the most part I did not pay more than $7 for any of these records, except for that Candlemass record which cost me $12 and that Sacrilege record which cost me about $20, and that Cryptic Slaughter record which cost me about $25, and that Tyrant record which also cost me about $25 and that Nuclear Death record which cost me about $26. Everything else was pretty much in the $8 to $9 range and accordingly, sounded  pretty mediocre. I found this seller on eBay who sells a lot of unopened thrash records from the late 80's, bands no one has heard so I have been collecting a lot of those.He must have made a small fortune of off me,.

I must stop. Now. No more eBay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And how about that Mountain Throne album?

ignacio brown said...

$3 for that one. Cheap!