Thursday, October 14, 2010

Juicy BRUTALITY News

A few months ago I wrote a piece for Deaf Sparrow Zine regarding a bunch of reissues from the polish label Metal MInd. Among them, In Mourning, the excellent Florida death metal classic from Tampa's own Brutality. A few weeks before this I was visiting a friend at the record store he works at and he mentioned that Brutality guitarist Larry Sapp is no longer a Larry and that he had been around the store just days before in his new woman persona.  I did a bit of research before I wrote this piece for a reissues feature in the zine and found out something about the feud between Sapp and bassist Jeff Acres in regards to the rights to the band, which I mentioned in the piece.

To my surprise, about a month later I received a letter from Sapp, the contents of which I copy below. The only part that has been taken out is Sapp's address and telephone number. Nothing else has been touched, corrected or supressed. Also included, at the bottom of this post, are a few pics sent by Sapp himself. I am sure he'd be delighted for you to see them.

Hello Deaf Sparrow. You might want to sit down for this.

My name is Raine Arguelles Von Kiszka.  I used to be Larry Sapp and I now once again am LEGAL part owner in Brutality with Don Gates and Jim Coker. Jeff Acres is no longer a Brutality mainstay. He's history.
 
I'm sorry Jeff has been feeding you some wrong information.
 
First off, I'm now a female. This is the only true thing Acres has spouted out, even though it was none of his business to do so.
 
Second off, Jeff only hates me because I came out in 2004. He was afraid I'd bring him out, so he made up all this crap about me ripping off the band. The truth is we were lovers from the beginning and he didn't want his wife/family to find out. Jeff will go to the grave calling me a fag when he's a homo himself.
 
The only reason Brutality got back together in 2002 was because Jeff Missed me. I missed him too, But again, Jeff only thinks about Jeff, He would always sneak over in the afternoon when his wife thought he was at work and we'd write music, I'd dress in girls clothes, and Then he would sexually ravage me. He was all over me.
 
Then, when I told him I was coming out, he blew his stack. He told me to fuck off and stay away. It hurt when he dumped me the first time for "musical differences", It hurt more the second time because I knew it  wasn't "musical differences", it was just him afraid of being called gay, queer, fag.............

I never intended to betray anyone, especially any fans, I only said I died because of people like Jeff. I called him up a few months ago and told him to bring it on and he declined a match with me because he knows I'll kick his ass. He'll talk major shit behind my back but when I confront him with the crap he says, he cowers like a beat dog.
 
You ask anyone who was around in '86-'91 and they'll tell you I started, financed, and ran Brutality. Jeff thought of the name. He never put a penny of his own money into ANYTHING Brutaliy related-EVER. It was always someone else flipping the bill. I also know for a fact that he has been putting every penny of all royalties in his own pocket without paying ANY other members like Don Gates, Jim Coker, The Hipp Family(Brian's dead, give his family his royalties). He's even fucking the dead.

I was surprised to see an out pouring of support from the fans when they finally knew the whole story, and I like to take this time to thank them.
 
Feel free to print any or all of this email. Here are all of my contacts just in case you want to speak to me directly, I'll tell you what ever you want to know about Jeff’s kinky side.

Raine Von Kiszka
 
I'm also on myspace under music. look for The Gravesiders-we just recorded our debut album at morrisound-would you like to review a copy?  If you talk to Jeff, tell him I still want my match, I'll mop the floor with him.

Here's some pictures of me now so every one will see what Jeff was so ga-ga about.


No comments: