Saturday, January 15, 2011

Grind From BRASIL - EXPURGO

Hello!

Nice to meet you, my name is Phil, I'm a reader of the great Deaf Sparrow blogzine. Great review of Crushing The Grindcore Trademark. I'm friend from Marcelo of Hutt!

I would like to know if it's possible to put the news on your blog that the brazilian grindcore band EXPURGO (wich I play guitar) has released a new record called Burial Ground!

It's almost 15 years on this crazy South American underground, we're well known here and want to spread more abroad.

check out on www.myspace.com/expurgo

thanx a lot for your attention and all your incredible support on grind!!

hope to hear from you soon

Just thought I'd post this since the guy asked really nicely and like we come from the same continent and like, I like grind and like, I like zombies and like he referenced a review I wrote like three years ago...

No comments: